Best Hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia
Vancouver bound? We got you. From historic establishments with design-y details to cool suites just a few steps from the action — we’re big fans of Vancouver hotels.
Known for its fresh, local seafood, hockey fans and almost as many movie sets as Hollywood — Vancouver is a beautiful city that belongs on any traveler’s bucket list. Whether you’re lounging in Stanley Park, driving up the Sea-to-Sky Highway, shopping around Gastown or cheering on the Canucks — Vancouver has plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love Vancouver
A diverse, thriving city with coast, mountains & forest.
- Hot hotels: Need a place to land in Vancouver? We know a place or two. From luxe suites with jaw-dropping views of the mountains, harbour and skyline to lowkey charmers with hip onsite eateries — we’ll get you settled in a killer Vancouver hotel.
- Main attractions: Get your sightseeing shoes on! Vancouver is jam packed with attractions. Brave your way across the Capilano Suspension Bridge for gorgeous forest views (and bragging rights). Hit the Vancouver Aquarium and say hello to over 50,000 fascinating creatures from the Arctic to the Amazon. Take a horse-drawn tour of the impressive Stanley Park. Then, take in the whole city at the Vancouver Lookout, located in the downtown Harbour Centre.
- Great outdoors: With such beautiful surroundings, getting outdoors in Vancouver is a must. Challenge yourself to hike the Grouse Grind, nicknamed “Mother Nature’s Staircase.” Sweat it out for the panoramic chalet awaiting you at the top. If water’s more your thing, take a kayak out to the Deep Cove, one of the best and safest places to kayak in Canada. More of a wanderer? Check out the Van Dusen Botanical Gardens, which is basically 22 acres of paradise.
- Good eats: After all that Vancouver exploring, you’re bound to be hungry. In such a diverse city, you’re in for foodie heaven. Try Japanese-inspired hotdogs at Japadog, serious seafood at Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House, famous curry at Vij's and ramen at Kingyo.
- Get cultured: Vancouver has a rich cultural background, making it a thriving artistic community. Catch the Vancouver International Film Festival, the city’s biggest film event of the year. Enjoy a concert at the historic Orpheum Theatre. Visit the Vancouver Art Gallery for artworks by Canadian, Indigenous and internationally acclaimed artists.
Where to find the best hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Vancouver? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Vancouver with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.