Best Hotels in Toronto, Ontario
Toronto bound? We got you. This Canadian metropolis is one of the most diverse and vibrant cities in the great white north. (Maybe even the planet.) Plus, it’s rocking some pretty sweet hotels. From chic urban hot spots featuring handsome cigar lounges to stylish boutiques stunting 360-degree rooftop views — we know a thing or two about Toronto hotels.
Popularly known as “The 6” (thanks, Drake), Toronto is the ultimate variety show in the shape of a city. Whether you’re admiring the skyscrapers like the iconic CN Tower, bar hopping in the Distillery District, picnicking in High Park, taking a trek to Niagara Falls or catching a Raptors game — Toronto has plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love Toronto
Diverse people, endless personality and a culinary trip around the world.
- Hip hotels: Need a sweet place to stay in Toronto? Look no further. From grand red brick classics with design-y interiors to lowkey joints with cozy rooms and no-frills cocktail lounges — we’ll find you the ultimate hotel for your Toronto stay.
- Arts scene: Toronto prides itself on its arts scene. Catch a show at the must-see Roy Thomson Hall, hunt artisanal trinkets at Kensington Market, enjoy a performance at the National Ballet of Canada, peruse pieces at the Art Gallery of Ontario, or catch a flick at the Toronto Film Festival.
- Foodie Haven: Toronto isn’t all just poutine and maple syrup. This Canadian town is some serious culinary venture. Hit David Chang’s Kōjin for his take on a Colombian steakhouse. Explore St. Lawrence Market for over 120 vendors selling an endless array of treats. And, of course, hit the annual Winterlicious or Summerlicious food fests for a prix fixe menu to die for.
- Entertainment District: One of the most concentrated party scenes in the world, Toronto’s Entertainment District is one spot you can’t miss. Dance to the DJs at This is London or Century Room. Try the drinks at SpiritHouse. Or catch some live jazz at The Rex.
- Distillery District: Did you even visit Toronto without checking out the Distillery District? The area recalls rich history with it’s 19th century cobbled streets, yet remains of one of the most happenin’ spots. Come for the booze (duh) and stay for the shopping, art & food.
Where to find the best hotels in Toronto, Ontario
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Toronto? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Toronto with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.