Best Hotels in Montreal, Quebec
Montreal, eh? We got you. From historic stunners right near the action to boutique charmers with artsy details — we’re big fans of Montreal hotels.
Known as a cornerstone of European charm and North American culture, Montreal is a diverse metropolitan dream. Whether you’re catching views from Mont-Royal, getting your poutine on, taking it all in at Basilique Notre-Dame or strolling along Saint-Paul Street — Montreal has plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love Montreal
A tiny metropolis bursting with charm.
- Hip hotels: Need a place to land in Montreal? Look no further. From indie faves rocking rooftop terraces to lowkey suites with delicious onsite bites — we’ve got the 411 on Montreal hotels.
- Wanderlust: Montreal is a city where wandering is heavily encouraged. Explore Mount Royal, the 692-acre expansive park, to gaze over the city. Discover delightful nooks and crannies of Old Montreal. Stroll through the Botanical Gardens to peep gardens, greenhouses and Art Deco pavilions. Find impressive street art along Saint-Laurent Boulevard.
- Get artsy: There’s always something new to feast yours eyes upon in Montreal. Did we mention Cirque du Soleil is based here? You might want to start there. Then check out the Phi Centre to peep the work of local and international artists alike. Or get real modern at Musée d'Art Contemporain. If music is more your thing, head to Quartier des Spectacles for one of the city’s famous festivals.
- Good eats: Want an authentic “taste” of Montreal? Check out Plateau-Mont-Royal where you can find classics like bagels, poutine and smoked meat. Try a special sandwich at Wilensky’s Light Lunch or a mish-mash at Beauty’s.
- Shop it up: If shopping is more your thing, Montreal is with you. Head to Underground City, a network of tunnels connecting shops with the subway system for easy shopping access. Plus, AC in the summer, heating in the winter. Or, check out Jean-Talon Market to explore stalls from local growers, fishmongers, butchers, bakers, restaurants and grocers.
Where to find the best hotels in Montreal, Quebec
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Montreal? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Montreal with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.