Best Hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Hola, Barcelona! This enchanting city is always a show stopper. From stylish stunners with rooftop terraces to hip boutiques rocking sweet onsite bars — we’re big fans of Barcelona hotels.
Known for its other-wordly architecture, delicious tapas and some seriously passionate football fans (AKA soccer to the States) — Barcelona is an absolute staple for Euro trippers. Whether you’re strolling among the flower stands and street performers of Las Ramblas, taking in the awe-inspiring work of Antoni Gaudí, taking to the beaches or getting your sangria on — Barcelona has plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love Barcelona
Tapas, architecture and Medditerrean bliss.
- Hip hotels: Looking for a place to land in Barcelona? Look no further. From reno’d neoclassical gems with room service to write home about to elegant inns with lounge-worthy rooftops — we’ll find you the ultimate Barcelona hotel.
- Awesome marvels: There’s nothing like the architecture of Barcelona and most of it is all thanks to mastermind architect, Antoi Gaudí. His big one’s like La Sagrada Família and La Pedrera cannot be missed, but make sure you seek out others like Casa Batlló and Park Güell.
- Eat it up: Barcelona is arguably all about the food. Head to the iconic Boqueria market to try absolutely everything. Explore stalls selling fruits, vegetables, cold meats, cheese and olive products. Then, take a break at one of the market bars for a drink and a tapa. What else is on the menu? Paella of course. Try it at Xiringuito Escribà. Enjoy other favorites like bombas, calçots and romesco sauce and pa amb tomàquet. Yum! Don’t forget — dinner’s not ‘til 9, so snack along the way.
- Football fans: Known to fans as Barça, Futbol Club Barcelona is perhaps the most popular thing in the city. Tour the impressive, emblematic stadium, Camp Nou, and explore the field, stands and pressroom. You can also visit the FC Barcelona Museum to enjoy photos, memorabilia and trophies for the full experience.
- Beachy keen: Barcelona boasts a pretty hefty number of incredible beaches — one for every style. Looking for bustle? Head to popular Barceloneta. A peaceful escape? Try Nova Icaria. Water sport action? Mar Bella.
Where to find the best hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Barcelona? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Barcelona with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.