Best Hotels in Palm Springs, California
We’re big Palm Springs fans. Mid-century modern vibes, desert sun and all the pool parties. Plus, hotels we come back to again and again. From reimagined retro inns with lush landscapes and swanky interiors to all-out resort style villas featuring outdoor soaking tubs - we know what’s up with Palm Springs hotels.
Known as the ultimate desert escape for the California crowd, Palm Springs is always a good idea. Whether you’re in town for Coachella or Stagecoach festivals, exploring the trendy nightlife, hiking the trails of the San Jacinto Mountains or just keeping it cool by the pool - Palm Springs has plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love Palm Springs, California
Palm trees for days and everything alfresco. Here’s why we love Palm Springs.
- Hip hotels: Looking for a Palm Springs escape? We got you. From vintage urban oases with swim clubs and rooftop decks to Mad Men-esque suites surrounded by sweeping desert views - we’ll find you your perfect hotel for your trip to Palm Springs.
- Wine & dine: After a day of lounging by the pool, you’re bound to work up an appetite. When hunger strikes, try out these Palm Springs gems. Hit Cheeky’s brunch and bloodies (pro tip: order the bacon flight), check out The Purple Palm for healthy eats like black bean burgers or grab dinner at The Tropicale for an al fresco experience.
- Sweet boutiques: Spend a day in Palm Springs exploring the local shops to find unique treasures, vintage pieces and hand-crafted art. Score bright leisure wear at Trina Turk, 70’s flair at Mitchells or cute trinkets at Raymond Lawrence.
- Great outdoors: For some, the great outdoors in Palm Springs may mean lounging poolside (guilty); but, for others, the desert has much more in store. Take the Aerial Tramway for scenic views or hike around the Thousand Palms Oasis for some great photo ops.
- Nightlife: Palm Springs after dark is always a good time. Check out the Copa Room for a throwback experience, Bootlegger Tiki for punch-bowls full of fun or RetroRoom for good ol’ karaoke.
Where to find the best hotels in Palm Springs, California
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Palm Springs? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Palm Springs with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.