Best Hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey
Winner, winner! Welcome to Atlantic City, the East Coast’s answer to Las Vegas. From oceanside resorts rocking floor-to-ceiling windows to charming B&B’s tucked into the quieter side of town — we’ll hook you up with hotels in Atlantic City.
Known to some as America’s Favorite Playground, Atlantic City was once the resort destination for rich New Yorkers and Philadelphians in the 19th century. Today, it’s a unique destination where casinos meet the beach. Whether you’re jonesing for salt water taffy on the boardwalk, trying your luck on the slots, laying out at the pool, or letting your inner child out at the Steel Pier — Atlantic City has plenty to offer and we’ve got hotels to match.
Why We Love Atlantic City
Beachside or tableside — New Jersey’s playground.
- Hot hotels: Looking for a spot to crash in Atlantic City? We got you. From luxe establishments with alllll the amenities to lowkey favorites with classic vibes — we’ll get you your hotel of choice in Atlantic City.
- Dealer’s choice: Feeling lucky? One of the biggest draws to Atlantic City is the plethora of casinos. Whether high-stakes poker is your game or you’re here for the penny slots, you’re bound to find a seat that suits you. Try Bally’s, Caesar’s, Tropicana or Hard Rock - to name a few.
- Beachy keen: When you’re ready to get outside, head to the Atlantic City boardwalk. This bustling beachside strip has been an American icon since 1870. Enjoy treats like salt water taffy from Fralinger’s or funnel cake from Vanina’s. Catch a show at the famous Boardwalk Hall. Catch a ride or a thrill on Grand Carousel to the Slingshot at Steel Pier. Or, of course, lounge on the sand and take in the sun.
- Wine & dine: Got an appetite? Atlantic City is ready. Enjoy retro style surf & turf at Knife and Fork Inn, timeless family-style delights at Chef Vola’s and ultimate fresh catches at Dock’s Oyster House. When you’re ready for a drink (or 3), hit Wet Willie’s for a knock-out slushie, 5 O’clock Somewhere Bar for cocktail making performances or Bar One for 24 hours of fun.
- Funky sights: It’s no secret that Atlantic City is a little bit quirky. Visit Lucy the Elephant, a six-story elephant structure you can climb inside, to catch a killer view of the city. Or, check out the Absecon Lighthouse for another vantage point of the area.
Where to find the best hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey
Looking for the best last-minute hotel deals in Atlantic City? HotelTonight lets you book amazing hotels tonight, tomorrow or beyond at incredible rates. Just search Atlantic City with HotelTonight and find a great hotel at an even better price.